529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
College Savings by the Numbersby Keith Bernhardt, vice president of college planning at Fidelity
Think about how much you want to save for college, the strategies you’re using to do so, and any extra steps you can take to boost your efforts.
Check out the Hot Topics we have covered recently.
2016 plan performance rankings Q1
Savingforcollege.com's Q1 529 performance rankings analyze one, three, five, and ten year investment performance as of March 31, 2016 and rank 529 savings plans from best to worst.
Looking for more info on any of these topics?
- 529 plans
- Cost of college
- Coverdell ESA
- Financial Aid
- Qualified expenses
- Tax benefits
Q&A with 529 Guru: Joe Hurley
Specialist Joe Hurley answers your questions.
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Script)
- What is the best 529 plan for me? (Video)
Ask your question on our message board.
Search content from prior years.