529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
Oops, I withdrew too much 529 money!by Joseph Hurley
There are many situations where an account owner can accidentally withdraw too much money. Hereís what you can do
Check out the Hot Topics we have covered recently.
Tax parity isn't as important for investors as once thought
Only one state has passed a tax parity law since 2008. So does it still matter?
What grandparents need to know about the new FAFSA rules
Learn how recent changes to the FAFSA could make it easier for some grandparents to help pay for college without impacting the student's financial aid eligibility.
Study shows 2/3 of families consider price when selecting a college
The 2016 "How America Pays for College" report reveals that for many students and families, the choice of college is largely influenced by tuition and other costs.
Looking for more info on any of these topics?
- 529 plans
- Cost of college
- Coverdell ESA
- Financial Aid
- Qualified expenses
- Tax benefits
Q&A with 529 Guru: Joe Hurley
Specialist Joe Hurley answers your questions.
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Script)
- What is the best 529 plan for me? (Video)
Ask your question on our message board.
Search content from prior years.