529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
Picking the right financial advisor for your college planning strategy – What to askby Brett Tushingham
Just like any other investment, families saving for college could benefit from the help of a financial advisor. Here are 3 things to ask before you select one.
Check out the Hot Topics we have covered recently.
4 steps to help your child manage student loan repayment
College graduates often begin their careers with substantial student loan debt. Here are four ways you can help your child with a repayment strategy.
15 states with the biggest 529 tax breaks
Saving for college? Check out your home state’s 529 plan. Here are the 15 states that offer residents the most generous tax deductions and credits for contributions.
Free college is here - But don't stop saving
Some states are beginning to offer free college tuition for residents. Here’s what you need to know, and why it’s still important to save with a 529 plan.
Looking for more info on any of these topics?
- 529 plans
- Cost of college
- Coverdell ESA
- Financial Aid
- Qualified expenses
- Tax benefits
Q&A with 529 Guru: Joe Hurley
Specialist Joe Hurley answers your questions.
- Top 529 Plan Withdrawal Tips. (Video)
- What are the 3 biggest 529 plan myths? (Video)
- Does a 529 plan affect financial aid? (Video)
- How much does college cost? (Video)
- What Are The Top 7 Benefits Of 529 Plans? (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Video)
Ask your question on our message board.
Search content from prior years.