529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
You can enroll in a 529 plan directly or through a financial advisor. There are benefits and costs associated with both approaches and you should be aware of these as you research which plan is right for you! Learn more...
- Find 529 plan professionals near you
- Top 10 plans you can enroll in directly
- See details of all 529 plans
Check out the Hot Topics we have covered recently.
- 2013 plan performance rankings Q1
- 2013 one-year top performing direct plans Q1
- 2013 three-year top performing direct plans Q1
- 2013 five-year top performing direct plans Q1
- 2013 ten-year top performing direct plans Q1
- 2013 Top Advisor-sold 529 Plans Q1
- 529 Day - The Definitive Guide
- When to undo a 529 plan
- 10 reasons why Obama won’t touch your 529
- College savings versus retirement savings
- The impact of 529 plans on claiming a dependent
- Coverdell ESA versus 529 Plan
- A checking account is a checking account
- 2012 plan performance rankings Q4
- 2012 one-year top performing direct plans Q4
- 2012 three-year top performing direct plans Q4
- 2012 five-year top performing direct plans Q4
- 2012 ten-year top performing direct plans Q4
- Maximizing your 529 savings opportunities in 2013
- Education incentives survive fiscal cliff
Q&A with 529 Guru: Joe Hurley
Specialist Joe Hurley answers your questions.
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan? (Video)
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan? (Script)
- Expected addition to the the family
- Naming a successor to your 529 account (Video)
- Naming a successor to your 529 account (Script)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- Finding the Right Coverdell ESA (Video)
- Finding the Right Coverdell ESA (Script)
- 3 ways to make a 529 plan withdrawal (Video)
Ask your question on our message board.
Search content from prior years.