529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
New tool helps you pick the best investments for your collegeby Kathryn Flynn
Just like your 401k or IRA, your 529 planís performance will be based on its underlying investments, so itís important to select the right combination of potential risk and reward to meet your needs.
Check out the Hot Topics we have covered recently.
How to select investments in a 529 plan
When setting up a 529 savings plan, youíll need to choose an investment option. Learn about the three different types of options available and how they can help you meet your goals.
Savings opportunities for students with special needs
Saving for a childís or grandchildís college can be complicated, but things become even more complex when that child has a disability. Learn about the different ways to plan for their future education and the best ways to save for it.
Looking for more info on any of these topics?
- 529 plans
- Cost of college
- Coverdell ESA
- Financial Aid
- Qualified expenses
- Tax benefits
Q&A with 529 Guru: Joe Hurley
Specialist Joe Hurley answers your questions.
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Script)
- What is the best 529 plan for me? (Video)
Ask your question on our message board.
Search content from prior years.