529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
You can enroll in a 529 plan directly or through a financial advisor. There are benefits and costs associated with both approaches and you should be aware of these as you research which plan is right for you! Learn more...
- Find 529 plan professionals near you
- Top 10 plans you can enroll in directly
- See details of all 529 plans
Check out the Hot Topics we have covered recently.
Being Smart about Recommendation Letters Before Senior Year of High School
What is one of the most useful steps young students can take to improve their chances of getting into a top school?
6 ways to help your clients maximize financial aid
How can I make sure that my client get the most financial aid possible?
100 weird scholarship ideas
Worried that your student is out of the running to receive scholarships to help pay for college? Fear not! There is plenty of scholarship money out there - you might just have to get a little creative.
4 ways to get your kids involved with saving for college
Looking for ways to get your kids involved in saving for their future college education while they're young? Here are some creative ideas that have worked for other families.
Q&A with 529 Guru: Joe Hurley
Specialist Joe Hurley answers your questions.
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Script)
- What is the best 529 plan for me? (Video)
Ask your question on our message board.
Search content from prior years.