529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
You can enroll in a 529 plan directly or through a financial advisor. There are benefits and costs associated with both approaches and you should be aware of these as you research which plan is right for you! Learn more...
- Find 529 plan professionals near you
- Top 10 plans you can enroll in directly
- See details of all 529 plans
Check out the Hot Topics we have covered recently.
Investing trends of 529 college savers
Find out how other 529 account owners are investing in their plans, and learn some best practices to help you make better choices for your own 529 plan investments.
5 habits of successful college savers
If you're looking to maximize your savings potential, there's more to it than blindly socking money away. Here are six habits of truly successful college savers.
Six steps to landing in the Ivy Leagues
If your child has their hopes set on attending an Ivy League school, it's important to start preparing early on. Lulu Curiel of Ivy Advisors shares six tips to pave your path to the Ivy League schools.
Q&A with 529 Guru: Joe Hurley
Specialist Joe Hurley answers your questions.
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Script)
- What is the best 529 plan for me? (Video)
Ask your question on our message board.
Search content from prior years.