529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
How much could you save for college by not buying these top toys?by Matt Toner
Putting the money into a college fund is something that should be on everyone’s mind this holiday season. Learn how much you could save by not buying toys this year.
Check out the Hot Topics we have covered recently.
Just released: Latest 529 plan 5-Cap Ratings
Savingforcollege.com's latest 5-Cap Ratings are now available. These Ratings are calculated based on performance, costs, features, reliability, and a "Resident Upgrade" score as of September 30, 2016.
Does a financial advisor deserve their 529 commission?
One of the most common questions from advisors is, "How can I justify my fee?" But it shouldn't be a question at all.
5 education changes we might see under President Trump
President-elect Donald Trump was relatively quiet about education policy during his campaign, but here are five key changes we might see under his presidency.
Looking for more info on any of these topics?
- 529 plans
- Cost of college
- Coverdell ESA
- Financial Aid
- Qualified expenses
- Tax benefits
Q&A with 529 Guru: Joe Hurley
Specialist Joe Hurley answers your questions.
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Video)
- Coverdell ESA vs. 529 Plan: Which to choose? (Script)
- What is the best 529 plan for me? (Video)
Ask your question on our message board.
Search content from prior years.