529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
Find plans that are right for you
Take the guesswork out of finding plans that meet your college saving needs.
How is your 529 plan performing? Each quarter we analyze thousands of 529 portfolios. Here are our new rankings -- from top to bottom -- for one-year investment performance, three-year investment performance, five-year investment performance and 10-year investment performance. Read More
- States are giving away free money for college
- Help your child get into a top school
- Learn about Upromise Rewards
- FREE Family Guide download
Picking the right financial advisor for your college planning strategy – What to ask
Just like any other investment, families saving for college could benefit from the help of a financial advisor. Here are 3 things to ask before you select one.
- 04/26: Missouri becomes latest state to offer ABLE plan for people with disabilities
- 04/17: Arkansas passes new laws to help college savers
- 04/05: Washington responds to bidder inquiries
- 04/05: Arkansas now allows excess 529 contributions to be carried forward
- 03/27: Ascensus DC Transition
529 College Savings Planner
The easiest way to estimate college costs and compare 529 plans.
FREE Book Download
Get our Family Guide to College Savings for free and start saving today!
Using 529 funds to pay tuition after graduating
So my case is a bit uncommon, I have already graduated from university but due to a miscommunication...
529 withdrawl to go to parent, rather than student?
My granddaughter will begin college this year. Her divorced parents have agreed to share the costs. ...
Grandchildren college expenses
What is the best way to pay for a grandchild's college expenses so that it does not impact their ab...