529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
Looking for a 529 plan?
See which 529 college savings plans are offered in your state.
How is your 529 plan performing? Each quarter we analyze thousands of 529 portfolios. Here are our new rankings -- from top to bottom -- for one-year investment performance, three-year investment performance, five-year investment performance and 10-year investment performance. Read More
- States are giving away free money for college
- Help your child get into a top school
- Learn about Upromise Rewards
- FREE Family Guide download
5 signs it might be time to refinance your student loans
Student loan refinancing could save some borrowers thousands of dollars over the life of their loans. Learn about 5 times when it might make sense for you.
- 03/27: Ascensus DC Transition
- 03/02: Vermont launches STABLE plan
- 03/02: Enable Alabama savings plan now available
- 02/17: Enable Alabama to launch on February 27
- 02/17: 4Q 2016 529 plan assets up, continue to reach year-over-year highs
529 College Savings Planner
The easiest way to estimate college costs and compare 529 plans.
FREE Book Download
Get our Family Guide to College Savings for free and start saving today!
Usage 529 International University
My parents have a 529 for me and I have graduated and obtained my bachelors. I want to do my master...
Coverdell/529 and tuition positioned over academic year, not calendar year
if you receive a tuition bill for a college or high school and it is for the school year - let’s s...
Using 529 vs. UTMA funds
My mother funded a 529(100K) for my daughter who also has a UTMA. My daughter received some merit sc...