529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
How is your 529 plan performing? Each quarter we analyze thousands of 529 portfolios. Here are our new rankings -- from top to bottom -- for one-year investment performance, three-year investment performance, five-year investment performance and ten-year investment performance. Read More
- These states are giving away free money for college
- Help your child get into a top school
- Learn about Upromise Rewards
- FREE Family Guide download
A High Schooler's Guide to Preparing For the Ivy Leagues
While there’s no set guideline that will lead you to a successful admission into the Ivy League, there are four things to focus on during your high school career that could increase your chances of getting in.
- 06/22: Nebraska to host activities and events to celebrate launch of the Enable Savings Plan
- 06/08: Account Owners' Fees Decreased As CHET's Assets Grow To More Than $2.5 Billion
- 06/03: ScholarShare 529 Plan reduces fees 20%
- 05/26: iShares 529 Plan adds share classes
- 05/18: 1Q 2016 529 plan assets up, continue to reach year-over-year highs
529 College Savings Planner
The easiest way to estimate college costs and compare 529 plans.
FREE Book Download
Get our Family Guide to College Savings for free and start saving today!
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)