529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
How is your 529 plan performing? Each quarter we analyze thousands of 529 portfolios. Here are our new rankings -- from top to bottom -- for one-year investment performance, three-year investment performance, five-year investment performance and ten-year investment performance. Read More
- These states are giving away free money for college
- Help your child get into a top school
- Learn about Upromise Rewards
- FREE Family Guide download
New tool helps you pick the best investments for your college
Just like your 401k or IRA, your 529 planís performance will be based on its underlying investments, so itís important to select the right combination of potential risk and reward to meet your needs.
- 07/06: Fidelity cuts index portfolio fees
- 06/22: Nebraska to host activities and events to celebrate launch of the Enable Savings Plan
- 06/21: ABLE program disclosures available on EMMA
- 06/08: Account Owners' Fees Decreased As CHET's Assets Grow To More Than $2.5 Billion
- 06/03: ScholarShare 529 Plan reduces fees 20%
529 College Savings Planner
The easiest way to estimate college costs and compare 529 plans.
FREE Book Download
Get our Family Guide to College Savings for free and start saving today!
Financial Aid Considerations for Grandparents
From financial aid consideration, is it better if Grandparents start their own 529 Account for a gra...
Rollover 529 question
Hello, this is my first time posting. I live in Washington state and have two 529 accounts for my da...
529, scholarships, tax credits
Hi, I have 2 years prepaid 529 for my 2 daughters. One will be a senior this year, and the other a j...
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)