Savingforcollege.com Guest Blog Guidelines
Savingforcollege.com is the leading source of objective information on college savings, read by thousands of parents each day. Our blog has been developed with the purpose of providing timely and engaging content to complement the vast amount of data and tools available to our visitors and encourage them to make college savings a priority.
We accept original, high-quality guest blog submissions on topics involving saving for college and personal finance for families. These can include posts related to college savings options, financial aid, student loans, and scholarships, to name a few. Posts may consist of recent news and/or events in the world of college savings, savings tips and advice for families or experiences related to saving/paying for college.
Your submission of a blog post for consideration indicates you have read and agree to abide by the following rules:
- Posts should be formatted with a title, and should be 500 – 700 words in length.
- Posts should reflect the tone and writing style of Savingforcollege.com's blog.
- Posts may include one link to external content.
- We ask that authors submit a bio of up to 75 words in length, which may include a link to the author's website. Authors also have the option of submitting a photo with their bio.
- Posts should be delivered in MS Word format.
- Blog submissions must be original content and cannot be republished elsewhere, but may be freely linked to and shared through social media.
- Blog submissions must meet the Savingforcollege.com editorial team's quality standards in order to be published. We are not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting your submitted post. In addition, once published, we reserve the right to remove and delete the post without notice for any reason we deem sufficient.
- Any blog submission accepted by Savingforcollege.com and posted to the website will become property of Savingforcollege.com. All guest posts will still acknowledge your authorship.
- Savingforcollege.com reserves the right to edit blog posts as necessary, and to select an image from our own photo library to illustrate the blog posts. If you would like to submit your own image to illustrate the blog post, please only send images that you own or have permission to publish, and include all credits and/or attributions required for the image.
Please contact us for all submissions.