General InformationDownload PDF Report
GIFT College Investing Plan
The team of Ascensus College Savings and The Vanguard Group manages the Arkansas' GIFT College Investing Plan, featuring age-based and static portfolio options utilizing Vanguard mutual funds, and an FDIC-insured savings option. Accounts can be linked to the Upromise rewards service.
- Program typeSavings
- Inception1999, but substantially changed in February 2005
- State agencyThe Arkansas 529 Plan Review Committee, composed of the Director of the Department of Higher Education, the Executive Director of the Arkansas Teacher Retirement System, and the Arkansas State Treasurer
- Tax deduction
- Program ManagerAscensus College Savings, with The Vanguard Group as investment manager
- Program distributorAscensus College Savings
- Manager contract termUNLOCK PRO
Moderate Growth Portfolio
|Asset Class||% Assets||Category Avg.|
|Short Term Bondix||0%||3.22%|
PerformanceCategory AvgThis Portfolio
Fees & Expenses (1 Year)Category AvgThis Portfolio
Total Expense Ratioix
Fees vs Performance
Calculate your fee
Each investment portfolio within a 529 plan carries with it a certain fee, known as the expense ratio. These annual fees are calculated based on a percentage of the investment balance. Enter the information below to see how much in fees you will pay over the course of your investment.
Growth of $10,000Category AvgThis Portfolio
Data in "Growth of $10,000" is based on historical annual performance data.
Data as of 12/31/2018.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Saving for College LLC and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Saving for College LLC nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Each portfolio is assigned to a category of similar portfolios for comparison purposes. Read about our methodology for categorizing portfolios.
Category averages are designed to be a representation of all portfolios with a similar risk profile (represented as a % of equity).