529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
Recommending 529 college savings plans to your clients? View the latest rankings of each 529 plan -- from top to bottom -- for one-year investment performance, three-year investment performance, five-year investment performance and ten-year investment performance. Learn more...
- Join the Directory of Financial Professionals
- 529 plans & financial aid
- Estate planning with 529 plans
Featured Professional Articles
Commentary: Fourth quarter 2016 plan performance rankings
We rank plans that consumers can enroll in directly, as well as those sold through brokers and fee-based financial planners) for the fourth quarter 2016.
What advisors need to know about the CSS profile
Investors are increasingly turning to their financial advisors for help with college planning. Here's what you need to know about the CSS Profile.
Premium Content for Financial Professionals
Access these features with a Premium Subscription
- 529 Performance Rankings
Access rankings by asset allocation or on a composite basis to view best-to-worst quarterly performance results for both direct-sold and advisor-sold 529 plans.
- Gift Tax Center
View specific information and examples relating to gift tax reporting requirements as they relate to 529 plan contributions.
- Income Tax Center
View tax forms and information concerning the reporting of 529 plan distributions on the federal income tax return.
Ask your question on our message board.
|529 Pro Update|
This twice monthly newsletter is essential for financial professionals who want to stay up-to-date on the latest strategies and industry news.
- 02/17: Enable Alabama to launch on February 26
- 02/17: 4Q 2017 529 plan assets up, continue to reach year-over-year highs
- 02/07: Gradvisor brings 529 savings to small employers in partnership with Gusto
- 02/06: OTTA issues RFI for investment consulting and actuarial services for CollegeAdvantage
- 02/02: Kansas launches ABLE savings plan