529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
How is your 529 plan performing? Each quarter we analyze thousands of 529 portfolios. Here are our new rankings -- from top to bottom -- for one-year investment performance, three-year investment performance, five-year investment performance and 10-year investment performance. Read More
- States are giving away free money for college
- Help your child get into a top school
- Learn about Upromise Rewards
- FREE Family Guide download
5 signs it might be time to refinance your student loans
Student loan refinancing could save some borrowers thousands of dollars over the life of their loans. Learn about 5 times when it might make sense for you.
- 03/02: Vermont launches STABLE plan
- 03/02: Enable Alabama savings plan now available
- 02/17: Enable Alabama to launch on February 27
- 02/17: 4Q 2016 529 plan assets up, continue to reach year-over-year highs
- 02/07: Gradvisor brings 529 savings to small employers in partnership with Gusto
529 College Savings Planner
The easiest way to estimate college costs and compare 529 plans.
FREE Book Download
Get our Family Guide to College Savings for free and start saving today!
529 Plan vs alternatives
We are grandparents and would like to understand the advantages/disadvantages of contributing , say ...
Best method for Great-Aunts to contribute to college expenses
I am the Great-Aunt to 6 nieces/nephews. One nephew starts college this Fall, tuition will be $40,00...
529 distributions versus American Opportunity Tax Credit & Deductions
If a student uses 529 distributions to pay qualified higher education expenses, and the expenses and...