529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
Find plans that are right for you
Take the guesswork out of finding plans that meet your college saving needs.
How is your 529 plan performing? Each quarter we analyze thousands of 529 portfolios. Here are our new rankings -- from top to bottom -- for one-year investment performance, three-year investment performance, five-year investment performance and 10-year investment performance. Read More
- States are giving away free money for college
- Help your child get into a top school
- Learn about Upromise Rewards
- FREE Family Guide download
Free college is here - But don't stop saving
Some states are beginning to offer free college tuition for residents. Hereís what you need to know, and why itís still important to save with a 529 plan.
- 04/17: Arkansas passes new laws to help college savers
- 04/05: Washington responds to bidder inquiries
- 04/05: Arkansas now allows excess 529 contributions to be carried forward
- 03/27: Ascensus DC Transition
- 03/02: Vermont launches STABLE plan
529 College Savings Planner
The easiest way to estimate college costs and compare 529 plans.
FREE Book Download
Get our Family Guide to College Savings for free and start saving today!
529 Accounts and Merit Based Scholarships
I am a financial advisor and in our practice we frequently recommend our clients use 529 plans to sa...
Strategy for cashing bonds to fund 529 plan for grandchild & the interest be exempt from federal income tax
Is there a way to use the cash from my saving bond to fund a 529 plan for a grandchild (who is not m...
UGMA/UTMA 529 Withdrawal Rules
Hi, I was the beneficiary/minor owner on a UGMA/UTMA 529 account that my Uncle was the custodian for...