529 Plan Details:
Enter your state:
World's Simplest College Calculator:
How old is your child?
Find a 529 Pro:
Enter your zip code:
Enroll In a 529 Plan:
How is your 529 plan performing? Each quarter we analyze thousands of 529 portfolios. Here are our new rankings -- from top to bottom -- for one-year investment performance, three-year investment performance, five-year investment performance and 10-year investment performance. Read More
- These states are giving away free money for college
- Help your child get into a top school
- Learn about Upromise Rewards
- FREE Family Guide download
Where does Donald Trump stand on college affordability?
Donald Trump has made several statements related to student debt and rising college costs. Find out how these ideas might turn into proposals if he is elected.
- 08/22: Massachusetts approves income tax deduction for 529 plan contributions
- 08/10: Future Scholar Advisor-Sold 529 to amend share class structure
- 07/06: Fidelity cuts index portfolio fees
- 06/22: Nebraska to host activities and events to celebrate launch of the Enable Savings Plan
- 06/21: ABLE program disclosures available on EMMA
529 College Savings Planner
The easiest way to estimate college costs and compare 529 plans.
FREE Book Download
Get our Family Guide to College Savings for free and start saving today!
Defining Home Equity
In discussion re: treatment of seven assets, I would disagree with statement that home equity is the...
Online course in home inspection
Hi, I need a help. I’ve completed my diploma but hadn’t chosen a career yet. I’m really confus...
Withdraw from prepaid plan first or investment plan first?
We are eligible to withdraw from either plan for son. I am inclined to withdraw from the prepaid pla...
- 529s and Financial Aid (Video)
- 529s and Financial Aid (Script)
- What are the best ways to maximize the savings in my 529 plan? (Video)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Script)
- What are the steps involved in setting up a 529 account? (Video)
- What is the first step in getting started with a 529 plan? (Script)